Join now - be part of our community!

BBC Iplayer Not Working - 49xe7073su

profile.country.GB.title
HappyHarry80
Explorer

BBC Iplayer Not Working - 49xe7073su

Like my new Sony 49xe7073su TV so far but only gripe is BBC iPlayer is not working properly. Very annoying so much so I may return the TV. When I try to play any content or live TV I get a spinning circle after which I get the following message:

"02001: Something went wrong loading this programme. This is usually a temporary problem. You can try this programme again or try a different programme"

Is this a known issue. My firmware is upto date. All other Apps work fine, like ITV Hub and 5OD.

I have updated to the latest firmware, checked my parental controls - to no avail. Please can you urgently assist

Also my Sandisk USB flash drive is not recognised for recording. Anyone got any tips regarding supported HDD drives that don't cost the earth.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi Harry, welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

The '02001' error has been reported on here in the past. Your best bet is to contact Sony Support, who should be able to help sort it out.

Most external USB hard drives should work for recording. Other Community contributors may have some recommendations for you.

Cheers

Mick