Join now - be part of our community!

More4 not working

More4 not working

Every other catch up chamnec is working great but more4 starts up and I can get to select programme then when I select programme I get the 4 boxes flashing and no programme.  Anyone any ideas as to what I can do to get it to work again?

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

So I can try to help, can you let me know the full model number of your TV?

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
gingerblack

Hi, I can confirm that i am also having problems with the all 4 on demand app. Sometimes it loads pre program adverts and sometimes it does not, will try and load for a long time and then occansionly drop back out to the live tv screen.

I will also contact c4 support and see what they say.

XE8004 

all4 app versyion 6.19.1

update:

Just checked the youview forums and its seems other are having similar problems

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/7604979/all4-problems-with-sony-kd49exe8005

perhaps we should post on there too!

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi,

I can imagine how frustrating this is. I'd suggest that you update your TVs to the latest firmware version. If you let us know the full model numbers of your TVs, I'll be able to check the latest firmware versions available for you.

Vanilla_

profile.country.GB.title
sneish

I am having continual issues with All4 - would this be the same problem?

At times the adverts will start - usually an Emirates one and then it sticks  or sometimes it gets to the flashing boxes on the screen and then sticks there

Extremely frustrating.  i have then managed to access the programme on an ipad and cast it to the tv but after purchasing a new smart tv I did not consider that I would have this problem. Previously I watched All4 through a youview box.  My tv model is KD49EXE8005.

Any advice will be very much appreciated:)

profile.country.GB.title
gingerblack

yes this is the same issue 

support on the youview forum said to factory reset the tv but i havent tried this yet

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi,

I'd also recommend that you try the full factory reset If your TVs are up to date. I've seen online that most of the issues related internet applications could be resolved by a factory reset.

Vanilla_

profile.country.GB.title
clive_pw
Explorer

Hi 

I’m xperiencing the same issue with more4 and my tv is brand new!

model no. 

Sony KD-43XG8396 4K HDR TV

Please let me know how to fix and also how to update latest firmware.

thanks