Join now - be part of our community!

Playmemories Home

profile.country.GB.title
Vampire
New

Playmemories Home

Hi, anyone having problems downloading the tool for PlayMemories Home content?? Running out of options of how to solve this. All my photos will be deleted tomorrow 29th Feb if I cannot sort it. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

PlayMemories Online Content Download Tool
https://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/disoft/int/playmemories-online/en/dltool.html

If you can't, try another Browser...

profile.country.GB.title
Vampire
New

HiThanks, tried using another browser but still no luck. Think this glitch down to Sony who dont seem to give a damn people will lose photos. Sent from my Galaxy
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Forgive the text in Italian, even downloading the English version. The PC is in Italian and I would have to change the language to show it to you, I use Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview on a 2010 VAIO, it gives me the possibility to download so you will probably have to try with another computer.

The first Image concerns access after downloading the Application, via a Window, the second the actual Window that allows you to set up the Download, perhaps by modifying the Folder, and proceed.

MarinoManolo_0-1709145881436.png

MarinoManolo_1-1709145910120.png

profile.country.GB.title
Vampire
New

Hi, I get the 1st window but never the 2nd window, this I think is the problem. I only get the Playstation Home page once I sign in. I have tried so many things now I have given up. Sony are no help what so ever sadly, I telephoned Playstation for help as advised by SONY and they did not know anything about it and didn't know why they had referred me to them?? Needless to say I will never have anything to do with SONY ever again! Thank you for trying to help.

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Whoever you contacted may not have been helpful, but the problem is in your PC, otherwise it wouldn't work for me either.
profile.country.GB.title
Vampire
New

I accept probably something to do with my computer but it is not just me that has had the problem, many in the US are complaining and not getting any help either. It appears to be a common problem so would think SONY would at least try to help with the problem. I have stopped trying now and what will happen will happen. Thank you