Join now - be part of our community!

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

Hey guys,

I have an idea, if you're new to the forum and just want to say hi, then feel free to post here.

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Tags (2)
764 REPLIES 764
profile.country.IE.title
marconiro2
Explorer

Hi And Thanks
bawest-
Explorer

I am not finding this very user friendly - cant find anywhere it tells me how to post messages. I know, I'm being thick!

Seriously, I need advice and can't find a way to ask for it. Am hoping something will now pop up. But not holding my breath, since I have no idea how to look for replies.

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi and Welcome.
Why Sony have not improved the process for creating posts on this forum is a real mystery.

Starting from the forum main landing page click on the section that your question relates to.
Before creating a new question you can if you wish type in key words relating to your question into the box on the left of the blue ask now button which is situated towards the top of the page, this will search the community for topics that are related to your problem.

Alternatively, or if you do not find any threads that relate to your question then, you can create a new one, click on the blue new topic button give your post a title and ask your question giving as much detailed information as you can including model numbers, etc. Once happy click on the blue Post button to submit your question.

There is a FAQ which includes other topics on how to use this forum that might be of additional help to you.

profile.country.GB.title
Rhemsl21

Hi and Welcome to the Sony Community. :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone
Rhemsl21
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Welcome @bawest- :

Have fun :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi basest-,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

bawest-
Explorer

Thank you for your prommpt reply . However I am obviously not ever going to find a comfortable and easy way of exchanging infor etc on the Sony site, thanks to everyone and good-bye. Hope I can find a way to delete all my details from this unfriendly site (the site, not the people init!).

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi basest-,

if it easier post your question in this thread & one of us can move it to correct location for you..

Ryan-zx-
New

Hello everyone my name is Ryan and it is good to meet you all.

profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hello Ryan and welcome.