SOLVED
ParamKaler
Visitor

Not charging

My phone is not charging even if it is plugged in.Please help me

13 REPLIES 13
Gutboiler
Visitor

Yes - my phone has for the last 6 months or so been a pain to charge. Very fragile and have to get it at right angle before bed. Now just wont do it at all. It is extremeley frustarting and seems like a complete of 800 dollars right now. Its one of the newer Xperias and its useless. Will be letting as many peple know as possible not to get this phone.

Tags (1)
Sherylm88celtic
Visitor

my sony xperia mobile phone is not charging and i need my phone please

Sherylm88celtic
Visitor

still not coming on

I bought my Sony Xperia 10 111 from John Lewis in July 2021 and it is now just 2 weeks over the 2 year guarantee period. I suddenly get an error message which reads Liquid or debris in USB port. After a period of time I get another message stating that the problem has cleared and I can charge the phone again. However it only charges to a maximum of 76% if I am lucky. It will not connect to my pc either. So I purchased a new charging cable in an effort to resolve the situation but the problem still remains. I look after my phone and I am 100% certain there is no liquid or debris inside the port. I have used Sony Xperia phones for many years and if this situation does not resolve itself it will be the last in a long line.