Join now - be part of our community!

free 3D glasses??

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
gaynor13
New

free 3D glasses??

Just bought a KDL 40NX713 and registered it. How do I claim my free pair of 3D glasses?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

If this is an offer that Comet are currenly running then they should be able to provide you a flyer or documentation that explains how to claim. As far as I'm aware, this isn't an offer that Sony are running directly at the moment. I would get some clarification from the salesman as to the details and get him to explain how to claim for them

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

How do I claim my free pair of 3D glasses?

Hi gaynor13,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Who has mentioned that you can claim a free par of 3D glasses on registering your Bravia..:smileyconfused:

gaynor13
New

When I bought my TV at Comet, I was told by the salesman that when I register i'd get a free pair of glasses from Sony : )

Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

If this is an offer that Comet are currenly running then they should be able to provide you a flyer or documentation that explains how to claim. As far as I'm aware, this isn't an offer that Sony are running directly at the moment. I would get some clarification from the salesman as to the details and get him to explain how to claim for them

Thanks