Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-32WE613 Home/Youtube/Netflix buttons not responding

profile.country.GB.title
Mozza67
Explorer

KDL-32WE613 Home/Youtube/Netflix buttons not responding

Since a few weeks the Home/Youtube and Netflix buttons have stopped responding. We have reset the TV to factory settings, TV is confirming it is connected to the WiFi. Nothing has changed to the network, but I did notice that the firmware has recently been updated (v8.464-1000-1.700-0002).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

Have you tried refreshing the Internet Content?  To do this - 

Press the HOME button, then select Settings.

1. Select Network - Refresh Internet Content.

If after this you are still having the issues, I would recommend getting in touch with the support team here.

Let me know how you get on?

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
Mozza67
Explorer

Thanks, but as I said, the HOME button is not responding, so I don't even get as far as Settings or Refreshing the Internet Content.

I probably should get in touch with the support team ...

Thanks for your response anyway.

Maurice

profile.country.GB.title
DulwichRed
Explorer

I have a not dis similar issue since the firmware was updated.

I can no longer get the tv to connect to my wireless router. For a week it simply failed to recognise it at all. Now it does find it and its in the list, with a very strong signal, but fails to connect everytime so while the home button still works, none of the internet related buttons do.

Its awful as the tv was bought for my young disabled daughter to watch things on NetFlix, Prime and YouTube.

Ive followed the different advices given in forums etc and nothing works. Have sent an enquiry now to Sony in sheer frustration.