Join now - be part of our community!

How Do I Download already bought AVG off of SONY website??

profile.country.en_GB.title
Hannr94
Visitor

How Do I Download already bought AVG off of SONY website??

When bought my viao instore we bought 3 years of AVG with it, online it says we've bought it and we were told to go online and just download it off here...but how?? Thank You :slight_smile:

Tags (4)
5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Hannr94,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Can you clarify -

Did you buy the AVG software seperate from your Vaio or are you saying it was pre-installed.?

Hannr94
Visitor

It wasn't preinstalled. The guy in the store said it would come up in my order history and i could download it from there off the sony website. However i cant see where. I didnt recieve like a CD or anything with it on already though. I think I bought a 3 year subscription though 😕

Thank you for replying though :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Hannr94,

are you sure the saleman said the Sony site as I've never heard of this before..:smileyconfused:

Have you tried AVG site.?

If it's not available on the AVG site then I would suggest you contact the store from where you bought your vaio for clarification on how to download the AVG antivirus application..

Hannr94
Visitor

I think i'm going to have to take a trip back to sony. Im very sure he said this site but well i'll find out.

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

I would be interested to know the outcome, so would you kindly let me know please..:smileyhappy: