Join now - be part of our community!

recovery disc of vgn fw21e

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
samrupl
Visitor

recovery disc of vgn fw21e

Is it possible for anyone to upload recovery disc of vgn fw21e. i lost my recovery disc and need it desperately.

i upgraded it to windows 7 but wana revert back to factory settings. please help

merry christmas

samrupl@gmail.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi samrupl,

Your  Vaio has a hidden HDD recovery partition, so unless you've formatted  the hidden partition then you should be able to recover your vaio..

Restart your vaio and when you see the Vaio logo press the F10 key repeatedly..

This should start the recovery process using the hidden HDD recovery partition.

Then follow the recovery instructions to complete the process.

If the above does not work then you can purchase a set of recovery discs from Vaio support..

You  can find the contact details for vaio support by either clicking   Support at the top of this page or by using the following link:Vaio support

Under Log-in option 1: Enter your vaio models serial number, which you should find on the bottom of your Vaio.

Then next Select Model..

Then click Log-In

Once logged select Get In Touch.

Then Click on the Out of Warranty tab, then Phone support.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi samrupl,

Your  Vaio has a hidden HDD recovery partition, so unless you've formatted  the hidden partition then you should be able to recover your vaio..

Restart your vaio and when you see the Vaio logo press the F10 key repeatedly..

This should start the recovery process using the hidden HDD recovery partition.

Then follow the recovery instructions to complete the process.

If the above does not work then you can purchase a set of recovery discs from Vaio support..

You  can find the contact details for vaio support by either clicking   Support at the top of this page or by using the following link:Vaio support

Under Log-in option 1: Enter your vaio models serial number, which you should find on the bottom of your Vaio.

Then next Select Model..

Then click Log-In

Once logged select Get In Touch.

Then Click on the Out of Warranty tab, then Phone support.

samrupl
Visitor

Thanks Thalamus, i will try to recover files from hidden partition. lets see

once again thanks for your help. i was wondering if i can get hold of all recovery files online as may be someone had uploaded it. anyways..

samrupl
Visitor

f10 is not helping i think i accidently deleted everything on the hard drive while upgrading to windows 7. what a shame :slight_frown: