Join now - be part of our community!

sony vaio VGN-NW21EF cracking up!

profile.country.en_RO.title
iodanil
Visitor

sony vaio VGN-NW21EF cracking up!

hi guys i have a sony vaio VGN-NW21EF got it last december so almost one year , i took good care of it but the problem i got since few days is that the case of it is cracking up in few places and i did not hit it or drop it down or other things like this !!!! why is doing this ?? does anyone from here has same problem ? is cracking up next to the webcam in both left and right part at the same distance form the webcam and other is above the card reader , if i go bk where i got it form would they fix it ? or not ? coz is says i have 2 years warranty ...i hope it won;t take 5 mounths for them to fix it and i got a prob with the cd-rom as well , when i open it two days ago ( i dnt normally used it maybe 3 times since i got the laptop) a part of it came out more then normal it even looks is fragile like stays to fall

what can i do about it ?  :slight_frown:

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I think the best thing to do is to speak to Sony Support on the telephone.

Sony will not normally cover physical damage but it is worth talking to them about this.

Click on SUPPORT at the top of this page and choose CONTACT SONY SUPPORT.  Click on VAIO and enter your Serial Number to find your local phone number to call.

:wink:

profile.country.en_RO.title
iodanil
Visitor

hi Blencogo

thank you for your help i tryed to do what you just said put my serial numb in and look what i got :

"Dear customer,

Unfortunately your query did not result in a corresponding content match. Please ensure you entered the right model number or product code.

Note that only European Sony Consumer Products are supported by this site, if your product is bought in another region or not recognised for any other reason use one of below options to find the information source that fits you best."

Is impossible coz i got my sony vaio from Athens( Greece ) and i am still in Athens Greece i live here so i dnt see why i get this message when i put the S/N code :slight_frown: ? any otehr ideea ? coz is not my fault the product i got is not quality ! i dnt think is normal for a laptop to crack up like that just by its self ..is just aking me think i did a wrong decission when i got sony vaio...what if in 2 months it wills tart all to crack up and fall apart ?

i mean now i am even affraid to use it to not crack up in other places ...can you advise me what else can i do ? i am thinkiing to go to the place i got it is called Media MArkt is europeean brand market so they should have sony support there maybe they can fixt it for me ..coz i dnt think is right to pay this much money on a laptop and after a while to crack up like that ...

thank you for your help :slight_smile: