Join now - be part of our community!

Do you think Xperia Z1 is underrated?

Zampa
Visitor

Do you think Xperia Z1 is underrated?

Hello everyone,,

Ever since I bought my Xperia Z1, I am in love with phone because of its smoothness, built quality, and the premium designed phone.

But when I looked at the review, critics say all these nonsense for example, one critic gave a bad review about Xperia Z1 just because it does not match up to the Lumia 40 MP camera. Look, Xperia Z1 has many other qualities that can outmatch the Lumia phone in terms of specs and built-in functionality.

The another critic said, "having the best specs isn't a foregone conclusion that you'll get the best device out of it." Why do I feel like this person will make a better review if he is reviewing iPhone or Samsung Galaxy?

waterproofs are unnecessary, it is way too big... These kinds of comments are not reviews, but rather just a personal statement that has nothing to do with the review. Again, everyone is entitled for their opinions but Xperia Z1 is unusually receiving negative comments from reviews. I personally love waterproof now that I can wash my phone whenever I the phone is dirty. For those people who do not enjoy its size, there is a phone called Z1 Compact unless if the critic did not aware about Z1 Compact. For those people say speaker is bad because of waterproofed feature, do you know honestly listen to music through the speaker? Do you not use the headphone to listen the music? That's why some of comments are just so ridiculous.

Many critics seem to favour the Samsung Galaxy series and of course, the iPhone. Aside from Z1 but Xperia series overall, are so underrated by many critics. In fact before I purchased Xperia Z1, I also thought that phone will be decent but not as good as Samsung. I bought Xperia Z1 because it was on sales, but of course now I am in love with Xperia.

What do you guys think? Do you guys think Xperia Z1 is underrated by critics? or is Sony not trying their best to market their phone?

I apologize if this is a flaming thread, but I just want to know the reason why Xperia is not appealing to the critics.

0 REPLIES 0