Join now - be part of our community!

How to change the location of the PlayMemories Online folder

WebMaximus
Explorer

How to change the location of the PlayMemories Online folder

How can I change the default location of the PlayMemories Online folder?

I've tried manually copying the folder to the location where I want it and I then went to Tools-Settings-WiFi import and made sure the path pointed to the folder in it's new location and under Tools-Settings-Add Folders I've made sure the only folder checked is the PlayMemories Online folder in it's new location where I want it.

However despite this when I start PlayMemories Home it shows me the PlayMemories Online folder both in its original location as well as the new location where I copied the folder. Looking at the contents of these folders the folder found in the original location holds all my old photos taken before I got my new camera (DSC-HX90V) and installed PlayMemories Home on my PC. Honestly not even sure how/where it got these old pictures from...almost a bit scary although I'm sure there a simple answer. The folder in the new location holds all pictures taken using my new camera and then imported using WiFi.

Sorry for this long post, a bit hard to describe a simple problem/question in text but here's also a screenshot showing the main question...why PlayMemories Home insists on keeping the folder in the original location.

PlayMemories Home left pane

0 REPLIES 0