Join now - be part of our community!

PlayMemories Home: Sign in to PlayMemories Online (not responding)

PeterJeffreyGale
Explorer

PlayMemories Home: Sign in to PlayMemories Online (not responding)

I have been unable to sign in to PlayMemories Online from within PlayMemories Home on my laptop for the last week or so.

It was set to sign in automatically but has stopped doing so.

When I try to sign in manually the only helpful information is that the popup window titile changes to "Sign in to playmemories online (not responding)".

Sometimes I can get to the actual sign in in screen (after a long wait) and enter my password, but when I click to sign in, the window closes suddenly with no explanation, leaving me not signed in yet.

I am able to sign in directly (through a web browser adn the mobiel app) to Playmemories online. I have even reset my password (through PlayMemories Home)

I have disabled my firewall temporarily - though I am still getting new notifications within the software, which seems to indicate the software can communicate acrosss the web.

I have removed all my pictures to a separate folder (which I saw seems to have caused other PlayMemories Home "browser" crashes.

All to no avail.

Has anyone else experience this and/or have any suggestions what might be wrong?

Thanks

Peter

1 REPLY 1
PeterJeffreyGale
Explorer

Forgot to say, I tried a full reinstall of the software too.