Join now - be part of our community!

new 49inch tv nothing on no programs at all for freview tv

profile.country.GB.title
mickmm21
Explorer

new 49inch tv nothing on no programs at all for freview tv

Hi   i purchase a new tv a few weeks ago   its a smart tv   or so they say      i mostly use sky tv    for daily viewing    and this week we decided to upgrade to a q box    everything went ok with the instaltion      and since we have lived here  we did not have an outside ariel    so we had one fitted     now we have got many problems    we cannot watch   any  d t v    at all as it says there are no channels installed       it seems like sony have forgot to program  the tv for use   with the outside antenna    all it says is no signal   and no channels installed   

The second problem we have is   the tv will not recognise     the new   sky q router    i have tried everything i can to do it    and all  it does   it says no router   found   so i cant enter my password   as it will not go that far     so all we have is sky  to watch     we did used to watch netflix     but because the so called internal wifi   will  not see   the router    its impossible to use any of the apps available   and use   youtube etc      i must say in all the years of buying televisions its the worst tv we have ever bought   and they are not cheap    we went for a named one instead   of an unamed one they were offering     its the most unresponsive   tv i have  ever known    using the remote   i have even put new batteries in   the old ones were sony   when you point the remote  to the tv   the led under   flashes   but its not responsive   its   getting me anoyed    now  i even have the sky engineers coming back  to see if there is a problem with the new router    seperate  from   the tv just in case  it may be a faulty   router.    But its also   the problem with the tv   thats causing us    problems   and needs to be sorted   i am going to ring  an engineer   to have a look at the tv as soon as the sky men have been    if anyone asks   me would  you buy another one the answer would be NO NO NO   and i have yet to  give a review     and believe me it will not be a pleasant one      we both wish we had bought a    Samsung    that we have had before   and never had any problems     its one of the regrets   of life          thanks

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi Mick,

Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience so far with your TV. Could you please let us know which model you have? Could you also please let us know exactly how yo have your system set up, and we'll do our best to advise you?

Thanks,

Owen