Join now - be part of our community!

sony kd-49x8309c ''keep getting unable to update google ???'' different ones then freezes.

profile.country.GB.title
jace1969

sony kd-49x8309c ''keep getting unable to update google ???'' different ones then freezes.

I have a sony kd-49x8309c and upated the firmware 2 weeks ago to the new i think its 9.25.

But i keep getting different messages pop up saying unable to update something to do with Android.

and now the last 2 where it says press O.K it locked on the home page so tried to get off the home page a

stuck,pressed AV button but nothing comes up so went down to the bottom of home page and all what was

there was the WIFI no setting icon or help or anything,turned off WIFI and it all worked again but i know i

will get it again as now it cant update as no WIFI as this is why i left it connected to Wifi,im getting a bit sick

of sont t.v's as i never got this on my Samsung ones.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi there. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Could you please give us a few more details? What is the exact message you're receiving when you try to update? Any screenshots etc. would be very helpful.

Once we have more details we can look into this for you properly.

Thanks.

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
jace1969

Its Android messages and when it comes up again i will write it down but its that it cant update something as it says stopped,i have turned on Auto update on the Android side now as it was off.

Thanks.

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again,

Have the messages stopped since you turned on the auto-update? Or is this still a problem?

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
jace1969

Well so far nothing for the last few days.

Got to sat the forumhelps a lot so a bit thanks.

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again,

No problem at all. Please let us know if you have any further problems with this.

Thanks,

Owen