Join now - be part of our community!

how do I transfer my youtube library

profile.country.GB.title
keswick40
Explorer

how do I transfer my youtube library

I have a sony bravia KD753 tv. My laptop is paired to tv, and I can watch my youtube videos from laptop library on the tv no problem. . I see in youtube settings on tv, a section called library. Am I able to add to that library, if so how.Hope that all makes sense.I find all this tech stuff at nearly 80 yrs old is tough to take in .!!!
2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi keswick40,

Have you tried to login to your YouTube account on the TV?

1. Navigate to the Sign in screen in the YouTube app and stay on this screen until you've completed the remaining steps.
  2. Visit youtube.com/activate on your computer or mobile device.
  3. Sign in when prompted.

Let us know how you get on?

Thanks,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
keswick40
Explorer

Hi SeanMc. 

Thanks for you reply. I can access youtube and play from my liabrary on my laptop to the tv , thats fine, I have put in activation code etc.When I am in youtube on tv and click to the left the box says  my name-search-home-subscriptions- library-history-and settings.If I click library says, no videos available. I have things in history but only what I havepicked out and played on tv itself.Hope this makes I am too old in the tooth , now being nearly 80 years old !!. At least I can play from my library on my laptop to tv. Thanks for your help.