Join now - be part of our community!

Anyone PLEASE HELP!!!

profile.country.en_GB.title
volkan1
Visitor

Anyone PLEASE HELP!!!

I have got a vaio cs11s laptop having problem  with it where it says bootmgr is missing crtl alt delete didnt work now its showing choose an operating system

Start Vaio Recovery Center

or

Repair Windows Vista

When i try to use the recovery center the recovery  DVD its keep failing its not reading for some reason

then tried to Repair vista then asked me the put vista DVD disc in drive wich i dont have one except the Recovery DVD

SO HOW CAN I MAKE THE RECOVERY DVD RUN?????

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Volkan1,

Have you tried recovering your Vaio using the hidden HDD partition.

To do this start your vaio and when you see the Vaio logo repeatedly press the F10 key, hopefully this start the process.

profile.country.en_GB.title
volkan1
Visitor

Hi Thalamus  thanks for help i have tried that, and where it says  Start Vaio Recovery Center i click on thait wont work its giving this message windows failed to start a recent hardware or software change might be the cause, to fix this problem

1: insert your window installation disc (WHICH I DON'T HAVE, I HAVE ONLY RECOVERY DISCS)   ITS SAYS CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR OR COMPUTER MANUFACTURER FOR ASSISTANCE (ITS OUT OF WARRANTY)

IS THERE ANY OTHER OPTIONS AT ALL IT SAYS LOADING FILES THEN COPYING FOLDER FAILED

Regards Volkan