Join now - be part of our community!

Colourful laptops

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
AhoySarah
Visitor

Colourful laptops

Where have they gone? I'm looking for buying a laptop now, I have always wanted a vaio because I love their colourful and unique designs, I think they're beautiful. But where the hell has the colour gone? All I can find is black, silver or white. Why advertise colourful vaio's if you don't sell them. I am extremely annoyed. I want a pink sony vaio, i5 processors and radeon graphic card, not bothered about price. I'm really considering purchase from sony.com because sony.co.uk doen't offer the product that I want, but they do.... Sort it out!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi AhoySarah,

welcome to Questions & Answers..

Unfortunately although advertised there does not seem to be any of the pink Vaio's left to order, all I can suggest is that you try contacting the Sony online store to see if they can still source one for you -

0207 365 2413 Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm or maybe they will be able to let you know if & when the Pink vaio will be available again..

Or alternatively, not ideal I know, if you are unable to find a pink Vaio that meets your requirements you could purchase the same spec but in another colour & personalise it with a laptop skin - for more info take a look at Lapjacks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.fr_BE.title
benste
Contributor

indeed both the vaio s and even the prestige edition does offer pink in the overview but not in the configuration.ive escalated this to the website team. i hope to tell you soon that the limited edition is availabke again soon.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi AhoySarah,

welcome to Questions & Answers..

Unfortunately although advertised there does not seem to be any of the pink Vaio's left to order, all I can suggest is that you try contacting the Sony online store to see if they can still source one for you -

0207 365 2413 Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm or maybe they will be able to let you know if & when the Pink vaio will be available again..

Or alternatively, not ideal I know, if you are unable to find a pink Vaio that meets your requirements you could purchase the same spec but in another colour & personalise it with a laptop skin - for more info take a look at Lapjacks