Join now - be part of our community!

how much battery life can you expect for the sony s series 15 inch laptop with core i7 3612 quad core processor?

profile.country.en_GB.title
Whizperz
Visitor

how much battery life can you expect for the sony s series 15 inch laptop with core i7 3612 quad core processor?

hello everyone

can anyone tell me whats the standard  battery life one can one expect on the latest sony s series 15 inch laptop with core i7 -3612 qm processor? also how much can you get with the extended battery sheet as well ?

Message was edited by: Whizperz

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Wizperz,

From the specifications for the SVS13A1S9E:

Standard battery:  Battery Life time (hours)    8 (Stamina Mode) / 7 (Graphics Mode)

Sheet battery: 16 (Stamina Mode) / 14 (Graphics Mode)

Battery Life Disclaimer: Actual battery life will vary depending on your specific hardware and software configurations. Benchmark: MobileMark 2007

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/vaio-s-series/svs13a1s9e

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
Whizperz
Visitor

Thanks rich, i am getting around 3 hrs 45 mins to 4 hrs battery squeese on a single charge for the s series 15 inch  on stamina mode and on power saver option. was wondering why? as sony says around 6 hours. model no-svs151A12m.

usage is normal, nothing graphic intensive yet. normal work , browsing and video.. its a quad core i7 processor spec. its only my 3 rd charge.  i hope its going to get better on battery time as you keep charging or is it a false thought ?

was a bit concerned ,hope the battery time increases. im still to test on with the battery sheet. sony says up to 13 hours with the battery sheet.

is there anything i should look in to ? or does it take 7 to 8 charges before the laptop actually gives proper battery life?

thanks

whiz