Join now - be part of our community!

lack of support

profile.country.pl_PL.title
DilosPL
Visitor

lack of support

Hi!

I would like to say im very angry on sony vaio customer support... I was trying to give my Vaio on guarantee for 2 weeks now... I was calling sony almost every day to find out what is happening that no one is coming for my notebook...  Every time they sad something about that UPS guy was at my house and my laptop wasn't ready for pickup... Weird thing because every time at my house there were 4 people... Sony so huge and prestige firm should make everything they can to make customer happy, yet they made me wait 2 weeks with broken laptop and do nothing with it. I'm very disappointed in Sony and i will make everything possible to tell my friends not to buy from sony because of their lack of support... I wish to inform You that i will start spreading the message about low quality of You're service in real life by posting my case in a site called "reddit.com" and polish "wykop.pl"
Dilos.

32 REPLIES 32
DilosPL
Visitor

guess what.. no one came...

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

guess what.. no one came...

Are you saying UPS have not called at your agreed collection address this evening.:smileyconfused:

profile.country.en_GB.title
ij2008
Visitor

I found this interesting as i was going to buy a Vaio and i called Sony for the product specification of the confi models as it doesnt show on the webpage. It only shows the parts i have config. Sony took my email and emailed me blank emailing telling me if i want to buy it i should contact this sale guy. I replied asking for the product info which they ingored. I have emailed few times and no respond from the customer service.

The website is not user fridenly at all, i am having to work hard to find all the details i want. After this, i will not be buying Sony Vaio and i will be telling family, friends and my clients from other major business.

Toshiba is a good brand and their customer service is very good and cheaper extended warranty too and they laptop build to last from experience. Just thought i got for somthing new but thats my mistake. I will stick with Toshiba.

DilosPL
Visitor

they didn't call me, they didn't leave any advice note and they weren't here again 😕

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

This is very odd, because I've been informed that UPS state they called but that the vaio wasn’t ready for pickup..:smileyconfused:

DilosPL
Visitor

just like every single time before that. i even heard from vaiolink that one time i was there and personaly sed that laptop isnt ready...

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

just like every single time before that.

This is very odd indeed..:smileyconfused:

Here is what I've been told that UPS tracking states -

UPS.JPG

profile.country.ru_RU.title
Visitor

calm down mate please. sorry for offtop, but when i had an issue with my macbook pro, i were waiting a repair for 4 months from official apple service center. 4 **** months man.

Message was edited by: -frank-

DilosPL
Visitor

doesn't that mean that i was home and sed that laptop is not ready? weird thing, i never saw the guy from ups or even a ups truck on my street... and believe me last 3 time's i was in front of street view window for whole day... i never received any calls from ups nor any advice notes, nothing, shouldn't they call me or leave the note so i can contact them if i wasn't home or is it just my imagination? sony should send a complain to ups about that.

//

i was calm before i sarted loosing money to get this laptop fixed

Message was edited by: DilosPL

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

i never received any calls from ups nor any advice notes, nothing, shouldn't they call me or leave the note so i can contact them if i wasn't home or is it just my imagination? sony should send a complain to ups about that.

I think this will be investigated by Sony..