Join now - be part of our community!

What is the product specification of the Vaio VPC-EB3X5E config model?

profile.country.en_GB.title
ij2008
Visitor

What is the product specification of the Vaio VPC-EB3X5E config model?

I would like to know the product specification of the Vaio confi models VPC-EB3X5E. The website does not show the full detail, only shows what i have updates such as processor, memory, graphic card etc.

I would like to know mainly does it have N-wireless technology cos few vaio laptop doesnt have this. I would also like to know how many USB ports, HDMI, Webcam etc.

I called Sony, promising to email me but they just ingored my call and the email. Tried writing to them on the support form but the message doesnt seem to get send after trying many times. Always the same message cannot send message.

I look forward to any respond.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi ij2008,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

At a guess I think the answers are..

How many usb ports.                          3

How many HDMI ports                        1

Does it have a web cam                      yes

Does it have wireless N capabilities.    No only b/g

I may be able to find out the base configuration on your behalf, if you would like, however it probably best to confirm this with the Sony style sales advisor..

ij2008
Visitor

Thank you for your help. I really want a laptop with N-wireless technology as my connection is slow in my room.

I have called and gave my email addy to the sales but there interested in selling me the laptop over the phone rather than telling me the spec. They just emailed me a black email for me to call the sale rep to buy the laptop and they ingored my email when asked for the spec of the laptop.

Winston6079
Visitor

I was the same as yourself, wanting a laptop with wireless N. I spoke to sales online, very helpful and confirmed that this machine is B, G and N. However, I haven't proved it yet. It was given as a Xmas present yesterday.