Join now - be part of our community!

I recentlly purchased a sony walkman NWZ-E443..

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
tonscart
New

I recentlly purchased a sony walkman NWZ-E443..

I love it great functions-however the volume max is not loud enough for me as I am using it for the gym and like my music rather loud so it encourages and motivates me-can anyone help-I would really appreciate it as i dont want to return the item as I love it but just want to be able to turn it up louder-cheers Tony.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi tonscart,

welcome to the Club VAIO Questions & Answers forum..:smileyhappy:

I'm not sure that you can increase the volume as I believe new MP3 players have had there output levels reduced due to new EU rules..

The EU has passed a ruling, following concerns that listening to the portable music players at high volume could cause hearing damage, that MP3 players must not be louder than a maximum setting at 85 decibels.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi tonscart,

welcome to the Club VAIO Questions & Answers forum..:smileyhappy:

I'm not sure that you can increase the volume as I believe new MP3 players have had there output levels reduced due to new EU rules..

The EU has passed a ruling, following concerns that listening to the portable music players at high volume could cause hearing damage, that MP3 players must not be louder than a maximum setting at 85 decibels.