Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

Xperia 10 II dual issues...

First of all a BIG THANK YOU SONY for making a match for Sony Elm (my first and my favourite super high upgrade with this device). It have so much potential and if you could bring it earlier you were still the number one in every aspect! It's great also for now but look how many Chinese are pretending to do great stuff and you could do it in the first place and are fooling so many to but their crap.

Let me put some cons here that need firmware upgrade:

1. THE CAMERA. Yes indeed stock camera (like always for like.no.other). It's the most important  as it should be in first place because many will get fooled by it not to buy it (sadly I know fools that do that).

a) Focusing it's quite slow and it takes some time mostly on the zoom lens sensor to measure some things and it takes time. Usually the picture is took before the focus is made and for that the picture is in blur.

b) Textures are bad while zooming and the only setup that gives it perfect it's in the Backlight scene that cannot be selected manually (wrong option Sony for 10 II that L4 is having it) only when software is choosing it and in the rest textures are bad in superior mode.

Texture examples:

bb) With Backlight activated (very hard to shot because superior mode must be tricked):

DSC_0011.JPG

bbb) Without Backlight only software's fast\first choice (it's as bad even worse the HDR shots in manual mode):DSC_0014.JPG

c) Manual mode is only for the 12mp sensor back and 8mp front (should be all 4 isn't it?!) and 1 sec shutter speed (low light windows example with zoom -flash on also- because without it exceeds 10 MB) is\are bad as like below: 

DSC_0131.JPG

For camera conclusion make textures as the Backlight mode (in the first sample above) in every situation of light because it's simply amazing regarding the clarity and colours. Speed up sensors for focusing and fix the manual mode that is so incomplete (only 1 sensor active and so many bugs).

2. Torch light is low. I saw when using blitz the led can get much stronger light. Put that intensity for flashlight mode not only for camera blitz.

3. Phone speakers sometimes are low on calls and YouTube make a mode to give it more sound. Noise reduction from secondary mic still weak, make it stronger. 

4. Fingerprint have a delay on touch. Make it a little more responsive.

For now it's like that. If more issues appear I will write them here. Please take note of these and that I have 59.0.A.5.2 upgrade already installed.

Thank you!

Alex

Who Me Too'd this topic