Front light

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Cmichaelam
Explorer

Front light

Hello

KD-43XE8077 

Does anyone know how I activate the cyan blue front light on this TV? It's not available in the LED illuminations button oddly- and annoyingly. I'm thinking of sending TV back, ITV player intermittent + other apps!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.HR.title
kinggo01
Contributor

AFAIK, you can't change the colour. Colours are predefined by different system functions or status.

Cyanblue was default "power on" on B sereis from 2014 but from C onwards default is white.

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
Jecht_Sin
Enthusiast

@Cmichaelam You can change its behaviour, though. Just go in Options and then into the LED settings menu. You can dim it or have it enabled only when you use the remote control. Even disable it completely if you like.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.HR.title
kinggo01
Contributor

AFAIK, you can't change the colour. Colours are predefined by different system functions or status.

Cyanblue was default "power on" on B sereis from 2014 but from C onwards default is white.

profile.country.GB.title
Jecht_Sin
Enthusiast

@Cmichaelam You can change its behaviour, though. Just go in Options and then into the LED settings menu. You can dim it or have it enabled only when you use the remote control. Even disable it completely if you like.

profile.country.GB.title
Cmichaelam
Explorer

Hi

the Illumination LED setting button provides 5 options:

1) Demo 

2) Auto-brightness

3) Dark

4) Simple response

5) off

None of the above options turn the light at the front of the TV to cyan blue, like the shop display model, am I in the wrong section?

profile.country.GB.title
Cmichaelam
Explorer

Hi

The Illumination LED setting button provides 5 options:

1) Demo 

2) Auto-brightness

3) Dark

4) Simple response

5) off

None of the above options turn the light at the front of the TV to cyan blue, like the shop display model, am I in the wrong section?

profile.country.GB.title
Cmichaelam
Explorer

Oh I see, perhaps the one in the shop store isn’t displaying this then, it could be a different model. My mum was sure the one she seen had this feature, my previous TV had it too. The LED is very subtle, hardly even a feature.

profile.country.GB.title
sameeroza8196
Explorer

nice