Join now - be part of our community!

Where are iPlayer and ITV hub apps on new A90J 2021 OLEDs?

profile.country.GB.title
Toadio
Explorer

Where are iPlayer and ITV hub apps on new A90J 2021 OLEDs?

All the common UK catchup tv apps appear to be missing for the tv and they cannot be installed from google play store.. spec clearly states YouView support and specifically iPlayer.. surely i cant be the only one that has noticed these are not there?!

215 REPLIES 215
profile.country.GB.title
BNH5247

Thanks for the update Fatboy, let’s hope it’s true

profile.country.GB.title
BNH5247

Thanks for the update Fat boy, lets  hope it’s true.

profile.country.GB.title
copyrightimage

Curry’s: can highly recommend you and others consider richer sounds in the future.

despite a law against it, price fixing is rife in the uk, I have however found richer sounds to be staffed by motivated people who are in a much better environment than most other organisations.

stephen

profile.country.GB.title
Ruff4ge
Explorer

21st December then.. as in tomorrow!  I'll believe it when I see it.  I hope they update the EPG with proper Freeview integration too, but I doubt it.

profile.country.GB.title
joepineapples901
Explorer

Moon on a stick Ruff4ge? :wink:

Hope the X90J series is included.

profile.country.GB.title
eddieseymour

Seems someone now has it on theres on other thread here,  just tried and no update or nothing found on Google TV yet.  so lets see tomorrow ,  hope!

profile.country.GB.title
S44TUH
Explorer

The green iplayer button has just appeared today on BBC programmes - 'watch again from start' and then iplayer tries to boot up (but doesn't work) that wasn't there before was it?

profile.country.GB.title
fatboyz62

Update is available BUT as a manual download and install not an automatic update.

Works fine on my A90J

profile.country.GB.title
copyrightimage

That’s good news, thanks for the info.

profile.country.GB.title
eddieseymour

Just tried this morning as someone mentions you get the green button msg but iplayer logo but never loads.

Checked updates manually and get msg nothing new to download.

😞