Join now - be part of our community!

HT-CT800 and two SRS-ZR5

profile.country.GB.title
francoiskrebs
Explorer

HT-CT800 and two SRS-ZR5

Hello Gents,

I'm new here.

Just bought the above devices. I'm using those mainly for listening Music (No TV attached yet).

I'm using my Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z1 Compact to stream Music via BT or Google Cast as I own a deezer premium account.

When I group CT800 and ZR5 via ireless surround it works, But ZR5 are providing surround Music. And in 2.0 it's not so clear.

Trying Wireless Multiroom grouping I'm not getting any sound via BT or Google Cast. Only with Music Center and a DLNA Server. I understand that BT is not supported in Wireless Multiroom.

Then, reading the documentation (using Google Cast) I tried to use Google Home Application to Create a Multiroom Group. In this case ZR5 will jot provide any sound also.

How can I get Music sound provided By :

Cast Enabled Application (Deezer on Smartphone)

Bluetooth Streaming

Is there any possibility to Have a Wireless Surround (as I understand ZR5 are Directly connected to the CT800 via Wifi) but with Left and Right Audio for Music ?

I hope to be clear.

Have a nice day you all

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi Franco, 

Welcome to the community. After reading this, I’ve raised it with the relevant team, and someone will let you know when there's more info to share.

Thanks, 

Pascale

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again,

When Wireless surround has been set-up with the sound bar, you will need to exit this mode first on the sound bar before being able to use these speakers as network speakers. We hope this clarifies. Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
francoiskrebs
Explorer

Hello Gents,

I've read the manual, and it is not my question.

I would like to have my ZR5 "playing" Right end Lef Sound. Not surround sound.

Because I mainly use this setup to listen Music.

Have a nice day