Join now - be part of our community!

Lip sync lagging using BDV-E4100 and KDL-47W805

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
gabecooney
Explorer

Lip sync lagging using BDV-E4100 and KDL-47W805

Hi guys
I've just this week bought a new BDV-E4100 home system to link up with my KDL-47W805 TV but am having serious lip sync lagging problems when using the TV and the Blu Ray. I've also since invested in the best available gold HDMI and Ultra Optical Gold cable but still I have the same problem. Very disappointing and frustrating.
Any ideas on how to rectify this problem.
Thanks
Gabe
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Have you looked or experimented with the A/V Sync settings (page 38 of the manual : HERE)

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Have you looked or experimented with the A/V Sync settings (page 38 of the manual : HERE)

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
gabecooney
Explorer

Top man again Quinnicus, this worked a treat. Page 37 actually but sorted out now.
I don't suppose you could help me with balancing the sound as background noise and music etc is very loud and speech very low. Is this difficult to sort?
Thanks again.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad it works :slight_smile:  So close on that page number !

Unfortunately I cannot see a way to adjust background music to speach etc.  Its probably the way its encoded.  You can only change the individual speaker distance and level.

profile.country.GB.title
gabecooney
Explorer

Yes indeed I think you're correct, so I guess I can only pay about with the distances etc.
Hopefully I can change the overall balance to be a bit better this way.
Thanks again Quinnicus
Gabe