Join now - be part of our community!

vaio VPCCW1S1E suddenly turns black

profile.country.it_IT.title
kidnomore1203
Visitor

vaio VPCCW1S1E suddenly turns black

hi all..i own a vaio VPCCW1S1E laptop which i bought about a year ago, it was working quite well until a month ago when the screen suddenly turned black or gray while i was using it. i know the computer was still working because i can still hear the music playing and the HDD indicator light was still on but i can't see a thing. i had no choice but to turned it off manually using the power button. i turned it back on again and it worked ok again for a while then the blackout thing happened again after just about a couple of minutes. i thought it was a monitor problem so i attached an external monitor to it but the problem was still the same. i tried it in safe mode thinking that there might be a problem with the graphics driver or something but even in DOS mode the problem persist..even in BIOS mode! the screen is not really black because you can see that the backlight is still on but you can't see a thing. tried the flashlight thing to check if i can see even a slightest image in there but nothing.

i am so frustrated now..i know that it is still under warranty but if anyone here have some solution for this please let me know. sending it to a service center is the last thing that i will do for i know it will take them ages to return it to me. thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0